INDIAN YOUTH AWARD
SHRI. RAM NIVAS JI
FROM THE DESK OF :-
NATIONAL SECRETARY IN-CHARGE (YKKM)
“My Philosophy on sport is that it is a vehicle to help teach young people some life skills so they can become successful contributors to society.”
IND IAN YOUTH AWARD
About IYA :-
Indian Youth Award is conferred on young men and women and voluntary organization every year in recognition of their outstanding work in the field of Sport’s , National development and Social service.
OBJECTIVES OF THE AWARD
- To motivate young persons (aged between 15 – 35 years) to achieve excellence in the field of sports, national development or social service.
- To encourage young people to develop a sense of responsibility to the community and thus to improve their own personal potential as good citizens.
- To give recognition to the outstanding work done by voluntary organizations working with the youth for sports , national development and / or social service.
DESCRIPTION OF THE AWARD
- The award shall be given for identifiable excellent work for youth in different fields of development activities and social service such as health, research and innovation, culture, promotion of human rights, art and literature, tourism, active citizenship, community service, sports and academic excellence & smart learning.
- The number of awards in individual category: 10
- Up to 04 awards for youth organization
- Individual Award: Medal, Certificate ,.
- Award to Voluntary Youth Organizations: Trophy, Certificate.
- The individuals will receive the award in their traditional attire.